In this episode, Vicki talks about how to turn your flaws into strengths. She shares stories and lessons from the likes of world-class ballerina, Misty Copeland and quarterback Cam Newton who proved that you don’t need to be perfect to be successful. This episode will inspire you to quit making excuses and start using your flaws before others can use them against you.
[This episode is brought to you by SWL Cosmetics]
In this episode you will learn:
- Are your insecurities and flaws holding you back?
- The power of finding your strengths and natural talents.
- “We all have holes that need plugging.”
- Why self-belief is essential and how to develop it.
- “The world will attempt to define you if you don’t define yourself.”
- Don’t let anyone’s criticism or judgment define who you are
- Pushing through fears and weaknesses
Links and Resources:
- Vicki Irvin’s Extreme Women Entrepreneurs Event 2016
- Misty Copeland
- Jonathan Sprinkles
- Stedman Graham
- Cam Newton
Get in touch with Vicki: