These days, it feels as though everyone wants to be an entrepreneur but no one really wants to do the work. In this episode, Vicki sheds some light on the realities of being an entrepreneur and from her personal experience, shares ways on how to stand out and stay ahead of your competition.
This episode is brought to you by SWL Cosmetics Collection
In this episode you will learn:
- Vicki’s leap from working 9-to-5 job into a successful entrepreneur.
- There are no shortcuts to real success.
- Learning from someone who’s been there, done it and is still doing it.
- Tips for entrepreneurs to establish credibility.
- Mastering your craft and the importance of continuous training.
- Knowing your worth and why you shouldn’t work for free.
- Why you should invest in yourself if you want others to invest in you.
Links and Resources:
Get in touch with Vicki:
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Superwoman Lifestyle Radio Show, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes to help spread the word. Thanks so much!