Most entrepreneurs start a new business with dreams of success, but the unfortunate fact is too many of them fail. In this episode, Vicki shares what works and what doesn’t in business today and discuss the top five mistakes women entrepreneurs make that hold them back from being great and realizing their full potential.
This episode is brought to you by:
In this episode you will learn:
- “Treat your business like a business, otherwise it will pay you like a hobby.”
- When you’re running a business, your primary goal is to make sure you are turning a profit. It is not a popularity contest.
- Aligning yourself with qualified people.
- The importance of quality over quantity.
- Growing your business by working with a virtual team.
- Hiring a qualified coach or mentor to make your business more profitable.
- Copying successful people won’t make you successful.
- Stop self sabotaging by comparing yourself to other people.
- “An imperfect action is better than no action at all.”
Links and Resources:
Get in touch with Vicki:
If you’ve enjoyed this episode of Superwoman Lifestyle Radio Show, please subscribe and leave us a review on iTunes to help spread the word. Thanks so much!